Continental represents Accent Wire the producers of the strongest ties in the industry.
Continental and Accent Wire utilize rigorous quality control requirements to ensure our products will perform under the toughest baling applications.
Accent Wire is the single-loop bale tie manufacturer of choice for companies that hand tie their bales. Recyclers, packagers, retailers, and municipalities all choose Accent Wire.
Their state-of-the-art facility with the latest technology in computer-controlled machines ensures that you get what you pay for – accurate diameter, lengths and counts – every time, guaranteed.
These bale ties can be packaged to your requirements – stackable boxes and crates, straight, single-packs and private labeled.
Large inventories at nationwide distribution points are maintained and can be shipped from stock for fast delivery.
- Manufactured to specifications for hand-tie baling applications – easy to feed, bend, and tie
- 10 to 15-gauge available for your application (load strengths from 300 to 1,100 lbs.)
- Lengths up to 24 feet
- 125 or 250 pieces per bundle
- Galvanized or black annealed
We are the choice the industry relies on.
Accent’s double-loop bale ties are made from high tensile wire for baling foam, tires and other highly compressible materials.
- Easy to feed and snap together
- 9 to 14-gauge available