Continental represents Accent Wire the producers of the strongest ties in the industry.
Continental and Accent Wire utilize rigorous quality control requirements to ensure our products will perform under the toughest baling applications.
Accent Wire is the single-loop bale tie manufacturer of choice for companies that hand tie their bales. Recyclers, packagers, retailers, and municipalities all choose Accent Wire.
Their state-of-the-art facility with the latest technology in computer-controlled machines ensures that you get what you pay for – accurate diameter, lengths and counts – every time, guaranteed.
These bale ties can be packaged to your requirements – stackable boxes and crates, straight, single-packs and private labeled.
Large inventories at nationwide distribution points are maintained and can be shipped from stock for fast delivery.
- Manufactured to specifications for hand-tie baling applications – easy to feed, bend, and tie
- 10 to 15-gauge available for your application (load strengths from 300 to 1,100 lbs.)
- Lengths up to 24 feet
- 125 or 250 pieces per bundle
- Galvanized or black annealed
We are the choice the industry relies on.
Accent’s double-loop bale ties are made from high tensile wire for baling foam, tires and other highly compressible materials.
- Easy to feed and snap together
- 9 to 14-gauge available
- Today’s single-ram balers are producing heavier and denser bales. This means the quality of your black annealed baling wire is more important than ever before.
- Accent Wire’s black annealed wire is drawn from medium carbon steel, annealed in a furnace, and then slowly cooled. This process produces strong, clean baling wire with superior elongation. A consistent oiled surface prevents rust and ensures smooth feeding through your baler. For these reasons Continental works along-side Accent Wire to supply you with your bale tie requirements.
- Accent Wire’s black annealed baling wire is available on production coils or in 100# and 50# boxes. With large inventories at nationwide distribution points, Accent can ship from stock for fast delivery.
For double-ram balers, Continental works with Accent Wire’s Galvanized EXTRA HI-TENSILE™ which is the premier baling wire in the industry. With exceptional high strength and elongation, it is engineered for the toughest baling applications.
All of Accent’s Galvanized EXTRA HI-TENSILE™ is manufactured to exacting quality standards, including complete metallurgical traceability from the wire rod to the wire around your bale. This gives you the confidence that the wire will perform, tie after tie.
Accent Wire maintains large inventories at nationwide distribution points and can ship from stock for fast delivery.